- For users: Europeana is a single access point to millions of books, paintings, films, museum objects and archival records that have been digitised throughout Europe. It is an authoritative source of information coming from European cultural and scientific institutions.
- For heritage institutions: Europeana is an opportunity to reach out to more users, increase their web traffic, enhance their users’ experience and build new partnerships.
- For professionals in the heritage sector: Europeana is a platform for knowledge exchange between librarians, curators, archivists and the creative industries.
- For policy-makers and funders: Europeana is a prestigious initiative endorsed by the European Commission, and is a means to stimulate creative economy and promote cultural tourism.
Research Professor on society, culture, art, cognition, critical thinking, intelligence, creativity, neuroscience, autopoiesis, self-organization, complexity, systems, networks, rhizomes, leadership, sustainability, thinkers, futures ++
500 Posts in this Blog
- Follow Learning Cultural Change on WordPress.com