- investigates the network of contacts across and beyond the Mediterranean region, between the late bronze age and the late classical period (c.1500-c.200 BCE) by interrogating material objects ü seven archaeological case studies fully integrated with computer science projects
- seven archaeological case studies fully integrated with computer science projects
- programme sets technological networks in their greater social, economic and political contexts to expand our understanding of wider cultural developments
- these networks from the past can help us devise new and more effective ways of transmitting knowledge and information in our digital world
- How does technical knowledge move from one person/group/society to another?
- How do people choose which particular knowledge to use from the repertoire available?
- In what kinds of contexts does innovation appear?